Friday, March 9, 2012

A Title

Hey girl hey. I don't know what to say. ok that was an accidental rhyme. So yesterday I went to the golf zone place where you can practice teeing off or just hitting it. So I think I did dece. My parents were impressed but that doesn't really mean much cause of course they would say that. When I was there my arm started to hurt so I stopped and now today I got up and I feel like a old woman cause I have a sore arm/ shoulder and my back hurts so I was like oh ma back and so yeah I felt like a old lady. anywhoos if you keep track of my youtube obsessions you would know that a while ago I obsessed with CTFxC which is this daily vlog of this couple who are married (it was so cute by the way). So i got reobsessed (I feel that's not a word) cause I found out that he had to have brain surgery! but it's ok cause he had it and he's fine which is yay. Anyways I forgot how awesome and cute they are so now I am reobsessed and I have been watching them all day today (on account of the no school). just in case you were wondering even though you probably weren't.

tra la lum,
Me

1 comment:

12 purple roses said...

ummm....................................................right