Thursday, February 23, 2012

Will the Magic Continue?

J.K. Rowling is writing a new book for adults. I like how she thinks Harry Potter isn't for adults because obviously everyone who is anyone and their freakin mother read the H Pizzles (sorry I was just watching a Jake and Amir and sometimes I just get possessed by Amir). But really I just don't know about this sheesh (sorry again) because I feel like the book is just gonna be like oh I can write something that's not Harry Potter so it'll probably not be fantasy or adventure but like some sappy romance novel or something. I might just think this because when I think of the phrase adult book I think about how all those middle aged women read every single Mary Higgins Clark they can get their hands on (my mother being one of those women). Obviously that's not the only kind of book for adults so maybe it'll be amazing because come on it is J.K. Rowling and her writing skills brought the magic to the yard (get it?). Ok I think I just changed my own opinion but who knows we'll just have to wait until it comes out. Oh so there was an article about it on msn which basically said nothing but anyways at one point it said this:
 Rowling will now share the same publisher with Stephenie Meyer, whose "Twilight" series at least partially filled the gap opened by the conclusion of the Potter stories.

my response was: Oh do not even pretend that twicrap in anyway fills any gap in anyone's life unless they put it in their head because anyone who reads those books (and likes them) obviously doesn't have much up there. and that is my opinion on that.

Rowling Returns,
Jamir

5 comments:

12 purple roses said...

at least partially filled the gap?




.......WHAT.







i cant even.....





like who thinks that?


nobody.

this book better be good. why would she have the same publisher as stephanie meyer? has she been brainwashed? is she being blackmailed? is she jealous? she shouldnt be. know why? SHES RICHER THAN THE QUEEN.





OF ENGLAND.


jk rowling is like, god. she's like, the queen of all that is important in life. she can have her own damn publishing company.



i dont want to live on this planet anymore.

AirRaidPatrol said...

Harry Potter isn't for adults. I'm an adult and have no interest in them.

raisa said...

@AirRaidPatrol no one asked you.

jennjeanne said...

I'm sorry I wasn't aware that you spoke for every literate adult in the world. Clearly if you say it, it must be true.

Anonymous said...

we all love harry potter dont we