Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Television is My Friend

Because I'm a super cool person I like to watch tv and since it's a long weekend I discovered some new shows. Since lists are funner I will list them:

-Awkward.- Awkward is hilarious and, you guessed it, awkward. It's kinda weird but it's one of those shows that once you start watching you don't want to stop. It's very teen dramaish which i hate in real life but i kind of like it in tv shows.

-Jane by Design- So sticking with the theme of teen drama I also started watching this show. It's about this girl who tries to get an internship at a fashion place cause her mom ran away, her dad died, and her brother can't get a job (i told you it's dramatic) so she wants to try to help make money (I don't know how she thinks an internship will earn money). So anyway she goes to the place but the woman thinks she's there for the assistant job so she gets that instead and is making a bunch of money. So since she has a different job she leads a double life or whatever and it's odd. I only watched the first episode but i think i like it.

-Phil of the Future- ok so I didn't discover this but I rediscovered it. I used to love this show and i found out that they have all the full episodes on youtube so I've been watching Phil of the Future like a coolio.

i guess that is all. you've just been philled in. ok not really.

treedledee,
JennJeanne

No comments: